If your child requires orthodontic treatment, we can help.
Thinking about whether your child might need orthodontic treatment at some point? You have come to the right place. Why be an active participant in the ever-lengthening NHS waiting list when your child can receive the treatment they deserve right at this instant? At Windmill Orthodontics York, we prioritise the oral health and hygiene of your child without compromising the efficiency of our treatment practices.
Getting expert orthodontic treatment for your child can be a quintessential step in the way they develop. Your child is growing rapidly and is most likely missing out on the smile they deserve because of misalignment. At Windmill Orthodontics York, your child can once again smile with renewed confidence. Out of the hundreds of children who have received outstanding smiles from us, will you be our next beautiful smile?
How do I know that my child needs orthodontic treatment?
There is only one way of knowing if your child truly requires orthodontic treatment and that is by having an Orthodontist assess your child’s mouth. That being said, you can look out for some signs that may point to the direction of a potential orthodontic problem.
Here are some signs of possible orthodontic problems in your child:
- Difficulty chewing or biting
- Early or late loss of baby teeth
- Thumb and finger sucking
- Crowded teeth or misplaced teeth
- Teeth that meet abnormally or not at all
- Jaws and teeth that are disproportionate to the rest of the face
Choice of Braces & Aligners
At York’s finest orthodontic practice, we offer a range of treatment options that can significantly improve the way your child grows up with their smiles. We offer a number of options for orthodontics such as:
- Removable braces: These appliances are custom made to each person. They can include a number of different springs and retractors. They are very efficient at correcting certain issues such as crossbites and deep bites.
- Traditional fixed braces: Bracket and wire braces can help improve common bite-related issues like overbites, underbites, and crossbites. Treatment with children’s braces can take anywhere from ten months to two years. We also offer colourful bracket options for children to be able to fully customize their dental appliances for them.
- Clear aligners: With the added promise to improve the self-image and confidence of your child, we also offer clear aligners like Invisalign that are discreet yet effective in the process of teeth straightening. The process of Invisalign clear aligners is equipped with a set of new aligners every seven to ten days to fully accommodate the changing movement patterns of your teeth.
- Lingual braces: When conventional braces become too conspicuous, you can opt for lingual braces that hide perfectly behind your front lower teeth. This form of brace work functions much like traditional braces and can offer many benefits for a wide selection of complex dental alignment issues.
Low Monthly Payments
Best of all we can spread the cost of treatment with affordable monthly payments. Our finance facility allows us to offer upto 18 months interest finance, subject to usual terms and conditions. Longer terms are available with low APR interest rates.
There are a number of ways to enquire about your child’s treatment. You may prefer your dentist to complete our online referral form or you can refer your child directly to us by calling the practice on 01904 789152 or completing our contact form here
- We will contact you within 24 hours to arrange a convenient consultation
- Your child will be seen by the same experienced Specialist Orthodontist.
- A range of treatment options will be offered depending on suitability.
- Payment options are available to spread the cost of treatment.